- Student Tickets will be distributed at the south door of JG 104 and the north door of JG 106 on a first-come, first-served basis at this time. You must have a ticket to be admitted and will be asked to show your CUID.
- As you receive your ticket at the door, please proceed directly into the room and take a seat in the rows marked for student seating.
- Per US Marshals, no re-entry is permitted once you have entered the room until the conclusion of the proceedings.
- For security reasons, no backpacks, large bags or laptops can be brought into the room - therefore, you are encouraged to leave belongings in your locker, or, check them at front lobby coat check cesk prior to entry.
- Cell phones must be turned off.
- Once tickets are gone, overflow will be directed to remote, lobby-level simulcast viewing rooms - the above security measures do not apply to the remote simulcast viewing rooms.
Doors will clost at 4:25 p.m.